In this OSRS Hazeel Cult Quest Guide, we’ll go through all the steps to complete the quest.
This guide is a part of our OSRS Optimal Quest Guide.
Hazeel Cult story & info
In this quest, you are helping out Ceril Cornilean who is a spoiled brat from a wealthy family and a devout follower of Saradomin. He needs your help dealing with Cultists. During the quest, you get the option to either help the spoiled Ceril or help the cultists resurrect Lord Hazeel. Do you choose to side with Saradomin or Zamorak?
It doesn’t matter which decision you make, although helping out Ceril is a little faster but does require you to kill a lvl 13 (which is super easy).
- There are no skill requirements.
- Keep in mind that this quest requires you to choose a side. If you choose Ceril’s side, you will need to kill Almone (lvl13).
- There are no quest requirements.
- There are no item requirements.
- Teleport to Ardougne Monastery
- Ardougne Cloak
- Ardougne Teleport
Hazeel Cult Guide
Speak with Ceril Carnillean in his house just southeast of the West Ardougne walls to start the quest.
Make a choice
Next, run southeast towards the cave entrance as illustrated.
The cave entrance looks like a pile of rocks.
Once inside, speak with Clivet.
You’ll have to make a decision:
- Either side with him (you don’t have to fight a lvl 13) [Dialogue 1-2-2]
- Or side with Ceril (fastest way) [Dialogue: 1-1]
In this guide, we’ll choose to help Ceril [Dialogue:1-1]
Ceril will then disappear.
Now we’ll need to turn some valves in the right order. Here’s a map for you:
- First, turn valve 1 RIGHT
- Then, turn valve 2 RIGHT
- Next, turn valve 3 LEFT
- Then, turn valve 4 RIGHT
- And finally, turn valve 5 RIGHT
Next, go back down to the cave entrance and board the raft.
Next, run to the end and speak with Alomene, then, kill him.
Once Alomone is defeated, loot the chest to retrieve the Carnillean Armour.
Now return to Ceril’s house.
Speak with Ceril. THIS IS NOT QUEST COMPLETE YET.
Now go upstairs and search the cupboard.
A cutscene will start, afterward your quest is complete.
- 1 Quest Point
- 1,500 Thieving Experience
- 2.000 GP